Sunday, September 30, 2007

To You

To You
Here I sit, up again,
Stressed for no one to see.
And why is that you ask yourself?
Cause no one can let us be.

You tell us one thing, and yet it changes again.
No wonder we can’t succeed.
I can’t believe you’re doing this.
Over one erroneous deed.

He made a mistake, he admits to that.
But now he’s righting all wrongs.
Can’t you see we need him here?
Don’t keep him away from where he belongs.

How can you possibly live with yourself?
When you know that you are not right.
We’ve proven that time after time.
And now we are ready to fight.

Whatever you think you’re doing,
By trying to tear us apart.
I’ll tell you right now it’s not working,
For you’ll never destroy our heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you took my advice. I mean, after all, why shouldn't you?

Seriously though, keep it coming.

John

Megan Page said...

Ur the best, did you see the one for u?